Don’t you just love the holidays! It all begins with decorating for fall and each year you get to craft together a new festive interior design for your home. The metallic look is in this season. So let’s get started. Below are a few unique fall decorations your friends and family will love.
- Buy some plastic pumpkins and paint them in different metallic colors then make them into a topiary.
- Spray your pinecones in a variety of metallic colors and use them as place settings.
- Take your plastic pumpkins, apply glue to the outside, then roll them in metallic glitter and adorn with your favorite fall foliage.
- Purchase mini pumpkins, gourds, deco corn, acorns, pinecones, plastic fruits and paint them in metallic colors then splash them around your home – on bookshelves, in footed glass canisters, as table arrangements, on your fireplace hearth, etc.
- Take an old window box and spray paint it with metallic paint then add deco leaves and other fall decor for great piece that works just as well indoors as it does outdoors.
Consider having your friends over for a decorating party. You could all take turns adorning each other’s homes for the fall and getting ready for the upcoming holiday season.
If you would like more information about decorating for the fall, contact Environments Design Group in Westlake Village, California. They would be more than happy to assist you with more creative fall decorating ideas or anything else you need.